Account Manager Rose Kenya
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Sales department in Naivasha, Kenya, we are looking for an Account Manager Rose.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As Account Manager you are responsible to develop current accounts as well as explore new accounts within EMEA according to the product strategy. You sell Dümmen Orange cuttings at optimal margins to growers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Keep current sales and actively search for new sales opportunities to achieve sales targets;
• Supporting and informing customers regarding assortment and market developments;
• Build and ensure strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
• Sharing basic technical knowledge of our portfolio and new varieties introduced at customer;
• Deliver commercial input for selection processes in breeding;
• Look closely at the insights of ornamental horticulture industry, competitors’ behaviors and market trends;
• Bridge to finance: provide accurate forecasts and manage account receivables;
• Promote our branding and products, participate in shows, trials, open days and other events;
• Ensure that all the commercial activities are in compliant with our policies and guidelines.
• Commercial mind-set and customer and service oriented;
• Relevant bachelor degree (Sales/Business Management/Horticulture/Agriculture);
• Proven work experience in a similar job, preferably in Horticulture;
• Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbal and written;
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications;
• Positive and proactive mind-set, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration;
• Well organized, drive for improvements and able to work independently;
• Driving license and willingness to travel.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Reinoud Hagen (Managing Director Cut Flowers), via +31 610 584 756.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.